Have you ever lost a natural tooth? Do you cover your mouth when you smile publicly because you don’t want your missing tooth exposed? Do you feel ashamed to speak up and give your opinion in public because of your missing tooth?
You have your solution here in Springs Dental clinic; visit us today to get a dental implant. Dental implants are the implantation of an artificial tooth root directly into the jawbone; then removable dentures are anchored on the implants. It takes on the role of a natural tooth root. Many patients shy away from implant treatment because they are afraid of the painful operation. The dental implants treatment are pain-free and stress-free thanks to modern anesthetic methods and our professional Dentist. Please book an appointment today with our Dentist, find out what a dental implant can cost, which factors influence dental implants’ price, and get that smile fixed.
Why Choose Us for Your Dental Implants?
Dr. Hansel Navarrete and Dr. Enrique Legon have extensive years of experience placing implants for thousands of patients. In fact, Dr. Legon and Dr. Navarrete are instructors for the Introductory Course (CE) for Dental Implant placement. They teach and help other dentists become better with dental implant solutions. Both of our doctors are extremely experienced. If you are looking for a Dental Implant dentist in the area of Miami, Miami Springs, Planatation or surrounding areas, contact our implant dentists at Springs Dental!
What are the benefits of dental implants?
Getting dental implants at our office comes with a lot of benefits, like:
- It would help in preventing jawbone loss that might occur due to missing teeth.
- It would give stable support to various dental restorations and bring back your facial aesthetics.
- It helps in restoring your bite force and improves your speech.
- Maintaining dental implants is easy and does not require much effort.
- Finally, it is a permanent solution for your tooth loss, and thus you will never worry about your smile again.